1. A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a gun and points it at the customer. The customer says thank you, tips the bartender and walks out. Why?
2. How far can you run into a forest?
3. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
4. How many birth days does the average man have?
5. Some months have 31 days and some have 30; how many have 28?
6. Regarding baseball - How many outs are there in an inning?
7. Can a California man be legally married to his widow's sister?
8. Divide 30 by .5 and add 10. What is the answer?
9. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
10. A doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half hour. How many minutes would the pills last?
11. A farmer has 17 sheep standing in a field and all but 9 drop down and die. How many sheep are left standing?
12. How many members of each animal did Moses take on the ark?
13. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10'' tall. What does he weigh?
14. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
15. Looking out you notice every side of this house is facing South. A bear walks by. What color is the bear?
16. A jet liner crashes RIGHT on the U.S. and Mexico border. Would you bury the survivors in Mexico or the United States?
17. Everyday a man leaves his 20th floor apartment via the elevator, but when he comes home he gets off at the 16th floor and walks up the rest of the floors. Why?
18. You're driving a bus and pick up 3 people at the first stop. At the second stop you pick up 2 and drop off 1. Three get on and 1 gets off at the next stop. At the last stop you drop off 2 and pick up 4 more. What's the name of the bus driver?
19. Let's say you went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and wound up your clock and set the alarm to sound at nine o'clock in the morning. How many hours of sleep would you get before waking to the alarm?
20. If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp, and a candle, which would you light first?
21. According to the Bible, where was Paul (the apostle) going on the road to Damascus?
22. Three men have $10 each. Together they decide to purchase a radio for $30. They leave the store and the clerk realizes the radio was on sale for $25. The clerk decides to refund the $5--grabs five one-dollar bills and chases after the three guys down the street. The clerk then realizes he can't give $5 to three guys evenly, so he pockets $2 and gives each of them a $1 refund.
Now, if the three guys each got a dollar back, that means they paid a total of $9 each, which equals $27 total for the radio. If they paid $27 dollars and the clerk only has $2 in his pocket, then they only paid $29 for the radio ($27 + 2 = 29). What happened to the extra dollar?
23. You have two buckets. One is a three gallon bucket and the other is a five gallon bucket. You must measure out four gallons using only the two buckets...and you cannot use fractions (i.e. half a gallon, etc.). How do you measure out exactly four gallons using only the two buckets? (It can be done).
24. You have a small boat, a wolf, a chicken and several large bags of chicken feed. You must get the animals and the feed from side A of a river to side B but can only take one load at a time (i.e. only the wolf, only the chicken...). In what sequence will you accomplish your task without exposing the chicken to the wolf and the feed to the chicken? (You need to prevent the chicken and the feed from being eaten--it can be done). By the way, you can't kill any of the animals.
25. A sheriff in the old west enters a room with a table, four chairs, 52 bicycles scattered about, and a puddle of water around a dead man's body. There is no sign of a weapon except for the fatal stab wound on the corpse. What happened?
26. How many coins does it take to make 55 cents (US currency) if one of the coins is NOT a quarter? (No coins are a 50 cent piece)
27. How many letters in "the alphabet?"
28. Which state of the U.S.A. is surrounded by the most water?
29. You are running in a foot race and you pass the person in second place. What place would you be in now?
30. A man and his son are involved in an auto accident and the man dies as a result. The son is rushed to a hospital where the doctor on duty announces "I can't operate on this boy because he's my son." How is this possible?
31. How can there be two fathers and two sons fishing in a boat with only three men in the boat? That is to say, there are only three men fishing in a boat but there are two sons and two fathers in the same boat (at the same time). How can this be true?
32. Consider what goes into a toaster--toast. Say silk five times fast. Consider what cows drink--water. If a red house is made of red bricks, a blue house is made of blue bricks, a black house is made of black bricks and a pink house is made of pink bricks, what is a green house made of?